Demo or OPEN BOX units
- 360 Watts output PFC power supply.
- Passed Intel Pentium 4 power supply testing.
- PCI-Express video card support (optional)
- I/O Switch for manual shut-down.
- High quality ball bearing fan.
- Automatic Fan Speed Control (A.F.C.).
- Extra long cables to support server (full) tower cases.
- Fan Speed Monitor connector (3-pin).
- Built-in Quad Protection.
|Intel Pentium 4 Ready.|
|Works with any Pentium III processor based system.|
|Works with any Celeron processor based system.|
|Recommended for AthlonTM XP systems.|
|Recommended for AthlonTM/Thunderbird systems.|
|Recommended for DuronTM systems.|
MTBF Life Expectancy of this model:
High standard of quality with FCC, UL, CSA, CE, TUV, SEMKO, NEMKO, FIMKO, DEMKO, and CB certification.
- Fan Speed Monitor connector (3-pin)
- Built-in Quad Protection:
Answer: The Fan Speed Monitor connector, when connected to an available fan port on the motherboard, provides real time rotational speed of the power supply fan to the system. This feature provides an added level of security alarm to the system. In the event that the power supply's fan failure, the system can now be programmed to shut down immediately or sound an alarm. Most motherboard has at least one extra 3-pin fan connector port in addition to the standard CPU fan connector. Fan Speed Monitor connector does not have to be connected to the motherboard in order for the power supply fan to work. This power supply has a fan speed controller with built-in temperature sensor.
1X 20+4pin ATX connector (supports 20pin or 24pin motherboard)
1X 4-pin ATX12V Power Connector
6X Peripheral Power Connector
1X 3-pin Fan Speed Monitor
2X SATA Power Connector
1X PCI Express Power Connector
2X Floppy Drive Power Connector
Dimensions: 150mm x 140mm x 85mm