- Input: 100-240V AC
- Input AC Inlet: IEC 320 3pin (Type C14) compatible with standard 3-prong computer power cord (UL certified safety cord included)
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Ratings: 5A (60W) Continuous
- DC Cable length - 47.5" (120cm)
- AC power cord length - 5" (150cm)
- DC Jack Dimensions: 5.5mm (outer) / 2.5mm (inner) / 10mm (length)
- High efficiency design with 87% minimum at normal line input and average of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of max load.
- Meet CEC level V
- No load Power Consumption : Less then 0.5W
- Fanless AC adapter operates in total silence.
- UL, cUL, TUV, CE, FCC Certified
- RoHS, LPS Compliant
AC Input Voltage
Maximum Voltage: 264Vac
Normal Voltage : 100~240Vac
Minimum Voltage: 90Vac
AC Input Frequency
Maximum Frequency: 63Hz
Normal Frequency: 50~60Hz
Minimum Frequency: 47Hz
1.2A (Max.) @ 115Vac input will full load.
0.6A (Max.) @ 230Vac input will full load.
High efficiency design with 87% minimum at normal line input and average of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of max load. Meet CEC level V
No load Power Consumption : Less then 0.5W
Input Fuse at the hot line side of the input, rating (T2A/250V)
Inrush Current: Less than or equal to 50A at 115V AC; Less than or equal to 110A at 230V AC at cold start, maximum load.
Line Regulation: This line regulation is less than ± 1%, of rated output voltage@ full load
Hold Up Time: ≧ 8.3mSec., @ Normal line, with full load.
Rise Time: ≦50 milli-second @ rated AC input with full load - from 10% to 90% of output voltage.
Turn-ON Time: The output voltage should rise to 90% of rated output voltage in less than 3 second from 100V AC applied to start up.
Over voltage protection
Short circuit protection
100% HI-POT tested
100% cycling BURN-IN
12V DC output @ +- 5% Standard Deviation
250mV Maximum Ripple Voltage
Operating temperature: 0 - 40 degree C
Storage temperature: -20 - 80 degree C
Humidity : Operating - 10 to 90 %; Storage - 5 to 90 %
Altitude : Operating - From sea level to 2,000-Meter ; Storage - 5,000-Meter
MTBF : > 30,000 hours at full load under 25 degree C ambient condition
- Green LED turns steady on when there is a reliable 12V DC output.
- LED flashes when there is a problem found by the internal detection circuitry.
- LED turns off when there is no power output or no power input.