HIGH POWER® engineers designed this high efficiency unit with a Smart Fan controller to dynamically control the fan speed. The result is a power supply that not only dissipate little heat, but operates in extreme low noise. HP-700-BRONZE is designed to meet 80Plus® efficiency standard to achieve at least 82% efficiency across all load range.
Standard ATX size to fit in standard tower cases, gaming cases, and most name brand systems
Dimensions: 150(W) x 85(H) x 140(D) mm
Active PFC technology for greater energy efficiency
EuP Lot 6 2013 compliant
- Consumes less than 0.5W in standby no load state
- Worldwide application with automatic AC input selection
- True-Wattage Rated
- 700-watt continuous
- Single +12V rail with 636-watt output capacity
- Provides typical 85.62% minimum efficiency at 50% load, 82% at full load.under 115V AC
- Supports Intel Core i3, i5, i7, 64-bit Pentium D, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Extreme, and AMD 64 X2, FX-6300, FX-83XX, A10, A6, Ryzen 3, and 5 based systems.
- Ultra low noise performance without the high cost of fanless model
- Honey-comb rear vent structure for improved ventilation
- Complete 4*Startm system protection with built-in: Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Power Protection
- RoHS Compliant - made with lead-free and hazardous-free components
- Right-Angle Serial-ATA connector for extra short clearance application
- Rocker switch for manual shut-down
- High standard of quality with FCC, CE, TUVc, and TUVus certification
(1) 20+4 pin ATX Main Connector
(1) 4+4 pin CPU 12V Connector
(1) 8 pin CPU 12V Connector
(4) PCI-Express 6+2 pin Connectors
(1) Floppy Connectors
(4) 4-pin Molex Peripheral Connector
(8) SATA Connectors
Performance and Low Noise Upgrade for Dell XPS 8300 8500 8700 8900 x8900
Ultra Low Noise
Fanless-quiet with high tech low heat design sufficiently cooled by a low-RPM 120mm fan. Fan speed is thermostatically controlled.
Regardless of your system load, this unit is designed to be efficient regardless. It is designed to be at least 82% efficient whether the system is under low, nominal, or high load.
EuP Lot 6 2013 compliant
This unit is designed to consumes less than 0.5 watt in standby no load state. You no longer suffer noticeable power loss even after PC system is powered off.
Right angle (90-degree) serial ATA power connectors spread out in multiple lines of cables to reach various drive positions in tight corner
Supports PCI-e Graphic Card Upgrade
4pcs 6+2pin PCI-e power connectors to support high end dedicated graphic card(s) upgrade
RoHS Compliant - made with hazardous-free components
RoHS is the Restriction Of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment. This has been a standard in Europe and is now becoming a standard in the world. Not only lead, but cadium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants are limited as well.
Lead-FREE Cadmium-FREE Mercury-FREE Hexavalent Chromium-FREE
PBB-FREE PBDE Flame Retardants-FREE
US 3-prong UL-approved safety power cord
- Advantages Over the Original Dell OEM Power Supply:
- Higher Efficiency -
- Low heat and Energy-Efficient: typical 84%, average 82% efficienc
- Lower Standby Power Consumption -
- Less than 1-watt, EuP 2010 Lot 6 Compliant
- Higher Maximum Output Capacity - 700-Watt
- Stronger +12V Output Rails -
- Ensure safe and stable system operation under heavy load, particularly when a PCIe graphic card is installed.
Operating temperature: 0 - 40 degree C
Storage temperature: -20 - 60 degree C
Humidity : Operating - 10 to 90 %, none-condensing; Storage - 5 to 95 %
Altitude : Operating - From sea level to 10,000 feet; Storage - 50,000 feet
MTBF : > 30,000 hours at full load under 25 degree C ambient condition
High standard of quality with FCC, CE, TUV, and TUVus certification
Standard ATX Dimensions: 150(W) x 85(H) x 140(D) mm
100~240Vac - 60/50Hz