- Works 100% in native mode with all Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, Pro, Vista, 7 systems... No driver needed. This is natively supported by Windows. Many consumer electronic's IR operation is only supported by native mode IR device, and not via a 3rd party USB IR adapter !
- More powerful infrared signal than most notebook's built-in infrared port.
- Special status LED provides visible clue to the otherwise invisible infrared operation: It blinks once every few seconds to scan for any device within range. It blinks very fast during data transfer mode. You can't tell whether any notebook's IR port is working or not.
YOU CAN NOW INSTANTLY TRANSFER DATA WIRELESSLY(DOWNLOAD RING TONE, DATA& PICTURE TRANSFER..ETC)WITH: Cellular Phones/ Pagers/ Notebooks/ Palm Pilots/ Digital Still Cameras Handheld PCs/ Barcode Scanners/ Organzier/ Pocket PCs/ Printer & Fax Scanners/ Camcorders (see chart below)
Add wireless data transfer capability to your PC !
- The Infrared Drive is fully supported by Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and Linux (with proper Linux driver).
- The Infrared Drive is supported by LapLink 7.5 under Windows 95/98. LapLink provides remote control and printing capabilities to another computer via infrared. LapLink is not a required software to operate the Infrared Drive.
- There is no limit in the transfer file size.
- Files transfer under total darkness or broad day light.
- The maximum data transfer speed with the standard IR cable is 115.2kbps, in both directions. The maximum data transfer with the Optional FIR Cable is 4Mbps.
- The minimum range of communication is 1 meter (or about 3 feet). When working with another desktop PC or a notebook computer, a range distance of up to 6~10 feet may be achieved.
- It is tested by Intel's motherboard division for complete compatibility.
- The Infrared Drive was tested and approved by Intel's motherboard division in 1997 to be compatible with its IrDA connector design. Today, most motherboard manufacturers follow Intel in equipping motherboards with an IrDA connector.
- The Infrared Drive is durable
- MTBF Greater than 512,000 Hours at an Ambient Temperature of 60oC
- Greater than 55 years under continuous operation
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, or 7 operating system -- the computer must also be completely compatible with the operating system.
- IBM-compatible (P166 or faster)
- 32MB of RAM or greater
**The Infrared Drive is 100% IrDA compatible.
Unlike many USB IrDA adapters that may not work with certain Polar models, or cetain cell phones, or does not work with certain operating systems, the Infrared Drive works with ALL IrDA devices and under ALL Microsoft operating systems from 98 on.
NO MORE CABLES , NO MORE DISK
No More Taking Memory Card in and out !
The IrDA Infrared Drive can also enable your PC to wirelessly communicate with:
(HERE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLE OF THE COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS)
**All above electronic devices including cellular phone, pagers, notebooks, palm pilots, digital still cameras, handheld PCs, barcode scanners, organzier, pocket PCs, printer & fax, scanners, and camcorders are for Reference purpose only. they are not included in the auction.