SHARK TECHNOLOGY® ATX-750N APFC 750-Watt newly redesigned version now comes in new industrial design in a slightly longer case to provide even better internal heat dissipation so the fan can run at low speed under heavier load than before. This unit also comes with cables that are longer to fit perfectly in gaming case where PSU is bottom mounted.
Want a better power supply that can provide stable power to your PC system without frequent reset, self shut-down, hang-up, or sensitivity to AC input voltage fluctuation? Look no further !
AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7 Motherboard
GeForce GTX Graphic Card
Intel i9/i7 Gaming PC
- Low heat & Low noise operation
- Silent low-RPM 120mm cooling fan
- Active PFC for reduced harmonic distortion
- Full range AC input with automatic AC input voltage selection - 100- 240V AC
- Typical 82%, average 81% efficiency which meets and exceeds 80plus standard
- Low standby power consumption
- High efficiency power conversion allowing lower electrical bill
- Single strong +12V output @ 54A
- Smart fan controller with on-board thermostat dynamically control fan speed to ensure ultra quiet operation - virtually fanless quiet
- Support Intel Xeon, Pentium D, Core2 Duo, Quad Core, Haswell, Core i7, Core i5, Core i3, Intel X, Extreme Edition, and and AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9, Quad Core, Six & Eight Core based systems
- Safe to Operate - Designed and tested to meet major international safety agency standards
- Made with high quality safe components as well as high current capacity wires
- 5x SATA Power Connectors and 2x PCI-Express (6+2pin) Power Connectors
- Complete 4*StarTM electrical protection features built-in
- Each unit is verified for safety by going through a thorough HI-POT test. Additionally, a 1,500 Volt AC spike is introduced at each ATX-750N unit for up to 60 seconds under 10mA. Only units that can pass these tests get to be shipped out.
- RoHS Compliant - made with hazardous-free components
- Larger in size at 165 x 150 x 86mm. The advantage over standard ATX size is better cooling as giant heat-sinks inside the PSU can be placed further apart for better heat dissipate.
H i g h E f f i c i e n c y
This unit can operate anywhere in the world automatically with any AC input voltage from 100V to 240V. The sophisticated high efficiency design allows the unit to operate with less heat and lower cooling fan noise than most PC power supply models in the market.
L o w H e a t L o w N o i s e
Over 80% Efficient
1 x 20+4pin Main Power Connector (supports 20 or 24pin motherboards)
1 x 4+4 12V Power Connector (supports standard 2x2 P4 or 2x4 8pin 12V boards)
2 x 6+2 PCI-E Power Connector, supports 6pin or 8pin PCIe video cards
5 x Compact 90-degree SATA Power Connector
2 x Peripheral Power Connector
1 x Floppy Drive Power Connector
Smart Design: Cables are long with power connectors strategically spaced out on several cable lines to support various system configurations in standard, as well as larger gaming mid tower case where PSU is bottom-mounted.
Included: UL certified safety AC power cord, black installation screws, and quick installation manual.
AC INPUT : 100-240V Full Range with Automatic AC input Switching. AC Voltage Selection Switch for 115 or 230v is no longer needed as this unit supports all AC input voltage automatically. Input Frequency Range: 50-60Hz. Maximum Input Current: 10A
Maximum Power Output: 750W
Manual emergency power shut-down rocker switch
Dimension: 150mm x 86mm x 156mm (the 156mm length is the side that extends inside the case when installed)
Complete Built-in Electrical Protection System:
Over Voltage Protection
Over Current Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Over Power Protection
Operating temperature range: 0 - 40 degree C (32 - 104 degree F)
Energy-efficient: typical 85.77%, average 84.16% efficiency