Mini ITX is a small standard physical form factor that is one size smaller than Micro ATX. There are many mini ITX motherboards available in distribution and yet they are being built using micro ATX cases which does not effectively utilize its small footprint.
HIGH POWER® mITX-0DB is virtually the smallest chassis you can buy that will work with any standard mini ITX motherboard. Best of all, the high efficiency power supply solution provided does not require any cooling fan, making it a complete silent solution. When installed with a fanless CPU/motherboard combo, your system will be truly 0db. That is why there is a highly visible blue LED ring around the power switch to provide visual clue that the system is on. HIGH POWER® LGA-115x-mITX is a low profile quiet cooling fan compatible with this case for motherboard setup which requires an Intel cooling fan.
One of the Smallest Cases You Can Buy ... if you want to use standard components
º Drive bracket holds one 2.5" drive
º Case dimensions: 246 x 61 x 189 mm
º Long life and low maintenance - With no fan blowing to bring dust inside
º Silent and light weight
º Black mini ITX case with 2x front USB 2.0 port and blue LED back-lighted power switch
º VESA mount kit integrated for easy mounting to the back of a VESA-compatible monitor
º Pre-installed: 90W 12V DC-to-DC fanless ATX power board with modular cable assembly
º Bundled: HIGH POWER® safety certified 60W (72W peak) AC to 12V DC high efficiency CEC Level VI power adapter:
* High efficiency design with 88% minimum at normal line input and average of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of max load.
* Meet CEC level VI
* No load Power Consumption : Less then 0.21W
* Fanless: Operates in total silence.
* UL, cUL, TUV, CE, FCC, CCC, KC, GS, CB, DOE VI, cTick, SAA Certified
* RoHS Compliant, Lead-free safe
* Worldwide application with automatic universal AC input selection from 100V to 240V AC
Application: Smart mini PC, Industrial Embedded System, POS/POI, KIOSK, DVR, CCTV, Car, Boat, PC , Thin Client, Set Top Box, Firewall, Banking Terminal, Transaction Station , ATM, NAS, Web Payphone and Terminal Platform ,etc.
Tested to work with Intel Celeron J1900 fanless motherboards.
Tested to work with i5 based motherboards using low profile quiet cooling fan (HIGH POWER® Model: LGA-115x-mITX).
Here is how it looks like with an Intel® i5-6500 in ASRock H110M-ITX/ac motherboard installed - click here
Internal DC-to-DC fanless ATX Power Supply Specifications
• DC Input: 11.4~13.0V, Max 10A/12V
• Maximal Inrush current: 45A @12V at 25℃ cold start
• Output up to 90W
• Ripple and Noise: <120 mV
• Load Regulation: +/- 5%
• Efficiency: 80% minimum at full load
• Multi protection: OLP, OCP & SCP
• Operation Temperature: -10 to 50℃
Power Connector Summary:
1 x 20/ 24 pin Dual-Use Main Power Connector
1 x P4 12V Power Connector
1 x Molex Peripheral Power Connector
1 x SATA Power Connector
HIGH POWER® Model: mITX-0DB kit includes:
- Motherboard and drive installation screws
- VESA mount screws
- 90W 12V DC-to-DC fanless ATX power board with modular cable assembly attached.
- HIGH POWER® safety certified 60W (72W peak) AC to 12V DC high efficiency (CEC Level VI) power adapter & matching 3-prong standard US power cord:
Modular cable set can be detached off from the DC-to-DC fanless ATX power board
HIGH POWER® safety certified 60W (72W peak) AC to 12V DC high efficiency power adapter has a DC cable that is 1.2 meter long. The matching 3-prong USA UL safety power cord is 1.5 meter long.