- System wattage consumption meter Real-time digital LED display in a spare 5.25"drive bay.
- 480 Watts output minimum power wattage requirement for a Nvidia Geforce 6800 system
- Dual high speed highly reliable TurboFantm to cool the entire system:
- Fan Speed Monitor connector (3-pin).
- Built-in Quad Protection.
- 2x S-ATA power connectors.
- I/O Switch for manual shut-down.
- All cables sleeved for easy management and optimum air flow.
- Extra long cables to support server (full) tower cases.
- Galvanized casing painted black for maximum rust and scratch resistance.
- EZ-Extract Peripheral power connectors - now removing the power connector from HD or CD ROM drive is as simple as squeeze-and-pull !
High standard of quality with Active PFC technology and automatic AC input selection.
The advantage of having system power consumption at one glance:
Patented Real-Time System Wattage Consumption Meter:
- This meter takes out the fear of overloading your power supply when you are in need of installing additional devices to your system. For example, if the system power consumption is shown to be no more than 150w, then you know there is 330w of reserve power to accommodate additional video cards or drives.
- And if the system isn't doing well, you can focus your debug effort somewhere else other than the power supply wattage sufficiency issue.
Additional Features & Specification
Built-in Quad Protection (should any of the following condition happened, power supply will shut down. please check all your connection and wait for an hour to re-turn on the power supply):
Over Voltage Protection,
Over Power Protection,
Over Heat Protection
Short Circuit Protection.
Gold plated fan guard with Orange dual ball bearing fan.
Form Factor Type: ATX
Maximum Power: 480W
Hold-up Time: 16ms
Efficiency: > 65%
Over Voltage Protection: +5V trip point < +6.8V, +3.3V trip point < +4.5V, +12V trip point < +15.6V
Input Voltage: 115V AC/230V AC
Input Frequency Range: 47-63 Hz
Input Current: 10/5A
Output: +3.3V@30A, +5V@40A, +12V@18A, -5V@0.3A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2A
MTBF Life Expectancy of this model: 100,000 hours+
(11 years & 2 months)
+ Exclude the life of the fan which is subject to environment and cleaning frequency.
Operating temperature range: 10 oC - 50oC (50 oF - 122oF)
Connector Summary: 1x 20-pin Standard ATX connector (sleeved)
9x EZ-Extract (squeeze-and-pull) Peripheral Power Connector (sleeved)
1x 4-pin ATX12V Power Connector (sleeved)
2x Floppy Drive Power Connector (sleeved)
2x Serial ATA Power Connector (sleeved)
1x 3-pin Fan Speed Monitor
1x Wattage Display Signal Connector
1x Fan Speed Controller Bypass Connector (Reserved for OEM customers only)