* Motherboard manual/driver CD and guide
* 8GB DDR3 Lower Power SODIMM installed.
* 1 SATA drive data cable
* 3-prong UL safety 5' AC power cord
* HIGH POWER® UL/FCC Approved 60W power supply ( lead-free safe with universal AC input selection - 100-240V )
All you need to do to complete this PC is to: add 2.5" drive
# of Cores: 4
# of Threads: 4
Clock Speed: 2.0 GHz
L2 Cache: 2MB
Instruction Set: 64-bit
The Intel® Celeron™ J1900 Quad-Core processor is the latest system on chip (SoC) from Intel, combining CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package. Based on the 22nm manufacturing process, the Intel® Celeron™ J1900 uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of on 10 watts.
• Intel® HD Graphics
• Dual graphics output: Support HDMI and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
• Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
Realtek ALC888S 2 + 2 Channel High Definition Audio
8-channel (7.1) HD Audio via the HDMI interface
Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) Ethernet LAN including an RJ-45 back panel connector with integrated status LEDs
2x front USB 2.0 ports
2x rear USB 2.0 ports
2x rear USB 2.0 high-current/fast-charging ports (yellow color)
Legacy Parallel COM port:
Serial ports onboard headers: 2 (connector ports not included)
Parallel Port via onboard header: 1 (connector port not included)
Question & Answer
Q: What is the exact condition of the system I am getting ? Where is it built ?
A: This system is custom built at our facility in California, USA. There may be very minor scratch on some area due to the difficulty in getting the motherboard into such a small case. Fortunately, the remaining work left for you -- drive & O.S. installation is the easy part.
Q: How do I mount this mini system to the back of my monitor ?
A: Install the 4 included VESA screws on the back of your VESA compatible monitor. Then simply align the center of each integrated VESA mount/stand to each screw like how you would mount a picture frame.